Spin the wheel and let it decide
What is this tool?
This is a picker wheel that spins and picks a random word based on your input. Fun and useful! Let's say you're a teacher and all of your students
have to hold a presentation today. Who will go first? You can start at the top of your student list, but then the same students always have to start first, plus
you don't always have your student list within reach. The solution: pick a random name. How? With this tool! Simply fill in all of your students and let the
There are more examples in which you could use a wheel:
- A challenge with friends and you want to decide who goes first.
- Playing a board game with the family. Who starts?
- For vacation you'll be traveling. However, there are so many spots you want to visit and you can visit them all. So you have a hard time deciding which one.
Letting the wheel pick a random destination will make your vacation even more fun and surprising!
- You're living in a dormitory with other students and someone has to clean up the mess. Nobody wants to, of course. No need to decide yourself!
How can I use it?
How to use the wheel should speak for itself, but we've made a quick tutorial.
First, to set up a new wheel:
Second, to use it:
- Scroll down to the 'Edit wheel' section.
- In the text box, you can edit the words or names that are displayed on the wheel. Simply select and remove everything and put your own entries in it.
Each entry should be on a new line or separated by a comma.
- Click on the 'Update' button. When clicking on it, a new name roulette wheel will be generated.
- By now you've set it up. Simply click on the wheel (it doesn't matter where you click) and it will spin.
- The selected entry will show up on the screen. You can choose to remove it from the wheel by using the 'Remove' button.
- Whether you removed the picked entry or not, you can spin again by clicking anywhere.
Can I share or save it?
As soon as you add new names, words, places, brands and update the wheel a new share URL will be generated. It will show up in the text field underneath the 'Update' button.
Either copy the URL manually or click on the 'Copy wheel' button. You can give this link to your friends, family, teachers, co-workers or use it yourself later on.
Just paste the link in your browser can go the URL and we will automatically set up the wheel.